Good results in development require a depth of expertise regarding developing tools, official standards and certifications, the application environment and last but not least a good project management. The broad portfolio of our customers‘ applications calls for a team of specialists with exactly these skills and a knowledge of various system areas.
For this reason we closely cooperate with three development companies having perfectly coordinated our processes and interfaces.
At HASEC Elektronik, every project has its own project manager who coordinates and monitors all internal processes and who discusses all activities with our customers and development partners. In a wider sense he represents the „site manager“ of the new product and takes care of the communication with our customers. It’s like working with just one partner. This way all parties involved operate on the same level which saves time.
Our development partners are:
- µ-controller- resp. FPGA-based, electronic controls and control systems
- Power electronics
- Software development
- System design, system integration and system verification in the areas of electronic systems, energy systems as well as electric drive technology (requirements to detail development, interface definition and safety design)
IMG is a HASEC-Elektronik GmbH associate company and our preferred partner for all non-radio-based applications in industry-, medicine- and automotive electronics.
- Development of radio-frequency electronics, wireless components, radio modules and antennas
- Creation of software for wireless communication all the way through to complex radio networks
- Design of testing equipment for the manufacturing of radio-frequency- and wireless components
- Sample production and Certification
- System design for electronic products
- Development and verification of analogue/digitally controlled power electronics AC/DC, DC/DC up to 10kW
- Development and verification of firmware for digital control (C, ASM)
- digital bus systems RS232, RS485, ETHERNET, USB with the protocols UDP, TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, CAN, DMX, DALI
- Mechanical design / housing design for die-cast aluminium, plastic injection moulding
- Product certification UL/CSA, VDE, ENEC, CE
GFE – Gesellschaft für Fertigungstechnik und Entwicklung Schmalkalden e.V.
Näherstiller Straße 10
- Tools and tool components with integrated sensors and actors
- µ-controller –based controls and systems
- software development
- system design, system integration and system verification